Gardner Economics, LLC has extensive experience informing public policy.
Our diverse base and strong roots in the private sector development community allow us to assist public agencies in finding creative solutions to effectively leverage public sector investments.
GARDNER ECONOMICS has extensive experience forecasting land needs for jurisdictions as well as private sector clients. The Firm has developed a series of proprietary models that allow for land demand forecasts to reflect market realities. These are used for land use forecasting, as well as for short-term forecasting by our institutional and banking clients. Our models are dynamic, and allow for variation in the profile of growth and development activity as a result of policy inputs and inter-regional shifts.
• City of Seattle: Office of Economic Development – University District Analysis.
• City of Marysville: Economic Development Strategy.
• City of Seattle: Office of Economic Development – Broadway Business District Analysis.
• City of Seattle: Department of Planning & Development - Yesler Terrace Peer Review.
• City of SeaTac: Office of Economic Development - TOD Analysis.
• Puget Sound Regional Council - Analysis of Market Demand Surrounding 72 Exisitng & Proposed Light Rail Stations.
• City of Seattle: Analysis of the Financial Implications of Initiative Measure 91 on Attracting a Professional Sports Organization to Seattle.
• Confidential Client - Analysis of the effects of implementation of inclusionary zoning in Seattle, WA.